What Are the Advantages of Dental Bridges?
At Academy Dental Centre, we want all of our lovely Victoria and Sooke patients to look and feel confident about their smiles. One of the ways that we restore teeth is through dental bridges. Bridges close the gaps that are left from missing teeth by installing crowns on either side of the gap, and placing a natural-looking tooth replacement in the place of the missing tooth.
Advantages of Bridges
- Long-lasting: Dental bridges are permanent structures that are durable and long-lasting. Most patients report their bridges lasting anywhere from ten years to a lifetime.
- Affordable: The least expensive treatment option is a removable partial, followed by a bridge, then implants. However, in the long run, implants are less expensive since a bridge may need replacing in 8 to 10 years.
- Quick: Dental bridges are usually finished in two visits, whereas dental implants take up to six months to be completed.
- Improved Appearance: Dental bridges will not only fill in any missing teeth you have, they will also give you a smile that looks and feels as natural as your original teeth.
- Prevents Further Problems: By having a dental bridge procedure done, you will prevent the possibility of developing TMJ disorder and unwanted teeth movement.
There’s no reason for you to live with missing teeth or a smile that you’re unhappy with. Let your Victoria and Sooke dentists at Academy Dental Centre give you a confident new smile with dental bridges. Give us a call today at (250) 385-6552.