During regular working hours (Monday to Friday, from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm), you can contact us at (250) 385-6552 to schedule your appointment. You can also request an appointment online.
If you have a dental emergency, you can contact us during working hours and we will try our best to see you that very same day. If your emergency occurs after hours, you can still call our office and you will receive instructions. Our doctor will then be paged and will return your call as quickly as possible.
Should you need to cancel your appointment, please remember to do so at least 2 business days prior to your appointment, so that you will not have to pay a cancellation fee.
If this is your first appointment with us, here are some guidelines to remember:
- All patients younger than 18 years old must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Please bring your referral slip.
- Alert our office if you have any current serious medical condition. These conditions include high blood pressure, diabetes, rheumatic fever, or having artificial joints and heart valves.
- Bring a list of medications you are currently taking, including prescription drugs and over-the-counter medications.
- If your physician or your dentist has taken your X-rays, please inform them to forward the images to our office. You can also bring them personally to our office during your first visit. They may help us perform a proper diagnosis. If these are in digital radiograph form, they may be emailed to us instead.
- If you have dental insurance, please remember to bring your current insurance card. If you have dental insurance but not the card, simply prepare the information regarding the subscriber number, group number, and phone number.
On your first visit we will take a thorough look at your oral health, and we may take X-rays as well. Once we have made the proper diagnosis of any dental condition, we can then discuss your treatment options.
If you are already in extreme pain, we will do our best to see you on the same day in order to provide emergency treatment to relieve the pain.
Please download and fill out your new patient forms before your visit.