Patient Learning Center
Please click on the link to download the document specific to your interest. You can view the PDF in Adobe Acrobat or any PDF reader.
Patient Information Bulletin: Cannabis and Dental Procedures
Oral Soft Tissues, Gum and Bone
- Mouth Lesions: Colored Areas
- Mouth Lesions: Swelling
- Mouth Lesions: Ulcers
- Mouth Lesions: White Spots
- Periodontal Disease
- Cracked Filling
- Cracked Tooth
- Discolored Filling
- Discolored Tooth
- Loose Tooth
- Tooth Ache
- Tooth Decay
- Tooth Wear
Bite and Jaw Joint
Implants and Dentures
- Complete Denture
- Complete Denture with 2 or 4 Locator Attachments
- Complete Denture with a Milled Bar Attachment
- Complete Denture with Locator Attachments on a Bar
- Dental Implants
- Implant Supported Bridge
- Implant Supported Bridge with Fixed/Detachable (Hybrid) Components
- Implant Supported Bridge with Individually Cemented Crowns on Superstructure
- Implant Supported Bridge with Screw Retention
- Implant Supported Crown
- Removable Partial Denture
- Removable Partial Denture with Locator Attachments
Health and Wellness Considerations
- Adverse Effects of Antibiotics
- BPA in Dental Composites
- Dry Mouth
- Metabolic Syndrome
- Periodontal Disease and Cardio Risk
- Sleep-Disordered Breathing and the Epworth Sleepiness Scale
- IV Sedation Dentistry
- Oral Appliance Therapy for the Treatment of Sleep-Disordered Breathing
- Oral Sedation Dentistry
- Why Do Children Get Mouth Sores?
- Why Do Children Grind their Teeth?
- Why Do Children Have Bad Breath?
- Why Do Children Have Crowded or Crooked Teeth?
- Why Do Children Have Discolored Teeth?
- Why Do Children Have Spaces Between their Teeth?
- Why Do Children Snore?